Sunday, October 3, 2010

The 5 Typical Me's

The typical side of me that people outside my circle of friends have no idea about.


NUMBER 1 >

I am very terribly horribly no good very badly Forgetful.

To be honest, I myself have no idea how I'm surviving through my studies considering how bad my memory is. That's why I despise tests, quizzes and exams. I don't like memorizing facts because I prefer to understand concepts. Haih. Oh well... at least I'm doing ok. God's blessings. Alhamdulillah for that!

Before I continue, note that I have a car which is a forest green Perodua Kembara (Malaysian) named Ranger. In order to understand the following comic strip, you need to know wHo is Ranger. So just to make it crystal clear, Ranger is my car.

Anyway, once upon a time...

I was just thinking.... thinking.... and thinking some more... but WHAT EXACTLY WAS I THINKING ABOUT? I told you, I'm forgetful. So WHAT WAS I TRYING TO NOT FORGET? To be exact, WHAT WAS I TRYING TO REMEMBER????



The answer?



I was trying to remember where I parked my car. I FORGOT WHERE I LEFT RANGER!!! T_T Haih. TRUE STORY.


NUMBER 2 >

I am very terribly horribly no good very badly Clumsy.

I was having a meeting with a friend for one of my university clubs activity. So then I exited the classroom all cool and happy... as usual... =D



Until suddenly...
OOOUUWWWHHHH. @_@

Lucky for me, nobody saw that happened. So I got up and kept it cool. I seriously need to start being more alert. I'm always completely oblivious to my surrounding which result in my many accidents and clumsiness. TRUE STORY.


NUMBER 3 >

I have my... what-my-friends-and-relatives-would-call-it... A Dumb Moment.

Truth be told, in many ways... I don't blame them. Unfortunately I have no control over them. I just blurt out my dumbness at the spur of the moment. Without thinking or any hesitation... which makes it even worse. This is just ONE of those MANY dumb moments. =/

That one night during the fasting month around 1.00 AM, I was out with my cousin, brother, and a friend to have early sahur or breakfast before the sun rise. So I wanted to get something before we head back home. I went to 7/11 to get water. Oh... I drink a lot by the way. Haha. So random. Yeah, anyway... when I got out... Well, let me just show you EXACTLY what happened. Haih. Why oh why... did I ask such a question. T_T



No kidding. I was really really really seriously asking.



In my defense... I don't usually go out at night. AND!!!! I SERIOUSLY DIDN'T KNOW THAT 7/11 OPENS 24 HOURS!!!!! How on earth was I supposed to know that?!?! Haih. Yeah, still... dumb. I know. TRUE STORY.


NUMBER 4 >

I am seriously... Dramatic.

No... I'm not a drama queen. I'm just very dramatic in certain occasions or happenings depending on the situation. For example...

One fine day I was just chilling on a bench reading the newspaper... All is good and fine.


Until....


This so-not-smart of a guy threw his Pepsi can on the floor.

SO how did I react to that?!



I really DID THIS and I really SAID ALL THIS at that moment during that time. There were some guards who saw me behave in such a way. They probably thought I was insane and crazy but I didn't care. To you people out there...

STOP LITTERING!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE STORY.

NUMBER 5 >

Last but not least <<sometimes when people talk I can't Pay Attention.

I DO WANT TO!!! But I can't. ={ The two people who knows this most is none other than my two best friends in campus. Amierah and Zul.



Amierah talked... and talked...

All I noticed was that Zul was responding but yet... I couldn't absorb what she was saying. Then I felt bad... so I had to be honest. So I blurted out...




I do try to pay attention... but my brain doesn't wanna accept the information!!! It's like there's this blockage. I just couldn't. Haih. TRUE STORY.

*Peace NO WAR*

-Waji

7 comments:

  1. Yet another highly interesting post. *2 thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything mentioned are so definitely true... gurl, you can be a sketch artist...

    ReplyDelete
  3. huhu nice2, i really wish i could see it

    ReplyDelete
  4. parasite- why thank you... haha. long gap between my previous blog and this one.. but at least i finally got the time to post up a new entry. ;)

    blackwidow- hahaha. u noe me so well baybeh!!! ya lah!!! u have witnessed most of these events! of course it's true!!! tiada rekaan! kisah benar! LOL

    mardhihah- hahaha. funny yet, EMBARRASSING and VERY TRUE. ;)

    dr.bear- u really wish u could see what? hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was BOA's pic previously there on the right side of your blog page? Frequently see her in magazines/comic books, but I never actually listened to her song.

    If you somehow feel the slightest urge deep inside your heart to update ur blog, never hesitate, just do it, cuz I want to read moooreeee

    ReplyDelete
  6. parasite- haha.. u noticed! Boa's pic wasn't there before. i recently just realized how much i love her music so i decided to add her in. hehehe. well if u like to dance and stuff, her song is cool. she's like feminine and tomboyish at the same time. an artist i definitely relate to. her old songs are different from her recent ones. her current song was debuted in the US. it's called i eat you up and another famous one is energetic. for people who love to dance... she's amazingly awesome.

    i have a couple of blog ideas coming up. it's just that i have to rearrange the ideas and organize it in my head. haha. glad i could amuse someone at least. btw, sorry for the late reply, been hectic and crazily busy.

    ReplyDelete