Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Waji's Random Sister

Being here for the holiday is rejuvenating. It’s so great to relax at home with nothing to worry much. So since I’m at home, I spend most of my days with my mom and my sister. My brother have classes at Jordan University while my dad works. Usually we do our own things. I would be watching some Korean/Japanese drama, dancing in the living room or karaoke-ing on youtube. My sister would be facebooking, formspringing, downloading music, or browsing for new music. My mom would be watching tv or cooking or cleaning. When the time comes for us to gather together is when things seem to be out of the norm. Like today…

Well just yesterday my brother came back from his trip to Beirut, Lebanon. I told him I didn’t miss him but as a sister of course I DID!!! I’m just too cool to admit it. (For some reason I have trouble opening up to my brother, emotional-wise. So a self reminder to yourself W, make sure to work it with your BigB!!!) Like I was saying, he just got back from his trip. I was glad that he’s back. He bought us chocolates and souvenirs!!! =D The souvenir he got us was a bracelet of Lebanon. It looks like this…

Well not exactly, but something similar to that. We were all excited about my brother’s return. But suddenly my sister started acting a little bizarre today. She wore the bracelet... but not at its rightful place. Instead…




She hooked it to her nose and started acting like a cow. She even said it herself. Her exact words were…

“ Moo! I’m a COW!”

HAHAHAHA. Weird? Tell me about it. Haha. So naturally out of my deepest concern for the lost animal spirit that suddenly resides within my sister, I went to tell my mom…



Still she kept moo-ing at me…
=/ It took me a while to realize that she can't be stopped now. When she left the living room where my mom and I were, I heard her “MOO” at my brother. So I went to check what she’s up to and I saw…


... her calling my brother a "Bedouin". LOL. My brother was wearing his turban at the time so he was looking like a Bedouin. I guess my brother gave her a little encouragement to her sudden act of bizarre cuteness with the ‘cow’ thing. My theory is...

She's just bored.

Haha. Well at least she's cute about it. She finds whatever is available to entertain herself. Even I’m bored so I have nothing to do but blog on the random occurrences of a day like this one. Since I only have my mom and my sister, who else and what else can I blog about? I guess it’s just one of her random weird cute-in-a-strange-kind-of-way moments. Heck, even I have my weird moments. I’m just unaware of it when it occurs I guess. Well we'll just leave it at that for now. Hehe. Anyway... it’s late. Tomorrow is going to be one heck of a long day. Until we meet again.

Peace Out.

-W-

5 comments:

  1. this is rather embarrassing. but oh well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hariry- yeah it is...
    mizah- want me to delete it? if u don't like it i'll get rid of it. =}

    ReplyDelete
  3. naww dont! its too cute! xD

    i wish my siblings are as interesting. ngehh. x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha it sound soo cute, i cant imagine part of mizah like tat huhu...
    i cant stop thinking hw she wear the bracelet on her nose...

    ReplyDelete