Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Waji's Unexpected Questions

QUESTION 1:.

I like to help people out of pure sincerity. In this one occasion which took place during Ramadhan, I decided to help my classmate pass around the dates that she brought for the class. Little did I know that the 'dates' would create such a big misunderstanding. You wanna know what the 'dates' did? Well, go ahead and scroll below.



OOPppss!!! Forgot his name. This guy is a classmate of mine who I shall not mention from which class and in which course and what his name is. Well... I forgot his name anyway... so there's not much of a difference. So yeah... I offered it to him...

Anyway...this is where I wished I had spoken my national language (Malay). Either that, or I should've selected my words carefully. Aduih~
This is how I imagine myself to look like to him. Because I swear to God, his face lighted up and he looked like this...

Except with the hearts... I over exaggerated it a little to show the emphasis on how 'brightened up' he had gotten and how gentle his tone of voice was.

So I was taken aback and confused!!!! It took me a while to notice what just happened and what my question sounded like. So i was like...

I had to be clear and honest with him. So then....

Oh... the poor soul. I felt soooooo baaaaaadddd!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I'm SO SORRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I still feel bad. Haihh.

Moral of the story: Phrase your questions CAREFULLY!!!!!!!

True Story.


QUESTION 2:

Another unexpected question that broke out of my mouth occurred during the month of Ramadhan. I was in the Radio Lab in my University and I had a sense of uneasyness within me the entire day while I was fasting. So then I resorted my troubles to my classmates...




I respect ants as creatures of God sharing the beautiful earth with us... but sometimes I get extremely irritated on certain occasions (especially when they eat my food!!! It's like, GET YOUR OWN FOOD YOU STUPID ANTS!!!!!). Note to self: work on your temper with ants.

Well my classmates just thought I was being cute with the question. They had no idea I was serious. I WAS SERIOUS!!!!! True Story.


QUESTION 3:

A few days back my super awesome Radio lecturer, Sir Jo, had a tea party with all of us students. It was hella fun!!! My classmates were goofing off and all. I had a great time laughing at them. Our lecturer also sung a couple of songs to us. Well naturally at a tea party, what do people serve for drinks? Obviously either TEA or COFFEE. So at the time Amierah and I just arrived. I have told you before, I drink alot and I'm most of the time always very thirsty. This is one of the incidents where I asked the most unexpected question I have ever asked in my life. Even I didn't think I would ever in a gazillion years ask such a question regarding my tea-coffee conundrum. Go ahead... scroll down... (Note: "babezy" is a term derived from the word "babe" that I created and use to call my closest friends only)




The Problem: Coffee gives me a migraine and Milk Tea gives me a stomach ache.

THE SOLUTION?


27 seconds later...........



I bet you anything that's what she was thinking. Actually I know for a fact. Because she said it out loud afterwards and laughed at my face. Hahaha. True Story.

Until my next entry... adios amigos. For those in my Uni, GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FINAL EXAMS! STUDY SMART! Muahxz. Xoxo.

Salam.

*Peace, No War*

-W-

11 comments:

  1. Question 2, the guy who's name is forgotten. Any chances of knowing the address to this guy's blog? I would surely love to read his side of the story! Hahahahaha!! *Priceless*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at the date story. and omg. u forgot where u parked ur car semalam and i just stared at u from far away..lol..hahahahhahaha it was another one of ur dumb blonde moments. dont be offended, i mean it in the best way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. parasite: well if he does have a blog i sure would read it but i hope he doesn't find mine... hahaha. it's just sooooo embarrassing to have embarrassed him like that.

    mizah: i heard u laughing at me when i looked lost not knowing where my car was. so embarrassing!!! thank God no one else saw!!! i can't believe u actually took a pic of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wajieeeeeeeeeeeeeee...u're soooooooooooooo cute!!!! luv ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wujie u such adorable, haha cute but blur2 gitu, wujie blur...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i kind of like the 2nd situation! its either we are giving wrong vibes or they take it differently..either way..lol..its kind of ok when ur talking bout dates..i lagi la teruk..the girl tetiba ckp die suke kt i! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. mardhihah: haha, thanks girl!!! ;)
    ida: thank u ida... mmuahxz!
    zubie: yes i am blur... most of the time. =/
    hafiez: well at least kalau direct, u can't misinterpret u. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wallawey, you are so funny!

    "peace no war" (^^)v

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rabia: omg!!! just noticed ur comment!! thank u so much!!! hehehe =D more stories comin' up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahahaha kesian amiera amir :)

    ReplyDelete